In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, CONJURO 2016 SL (hereinafter “CONJURO 2016”) as owner of the website WWW.MAGICMUSEUM.ES, hereby states:
– Company name: CONJURO SL
– Registered address: Calle Mayor 41, bajos, 12598 Peñíscola Castellón
– CIF: B-12.971.073
– E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
– CONJURO 2016, S.L. with CIF nº B-12.971.073 represented in this act by Mr. Salvador Vicent Martinez, major of age, with the following address. Salvador Vicent Martinez, of legal age, of Spanish nationality, with address for these purposes at Calle Mayor 41, bajos, 12598 Peñíscola Castellón – The present information constitutes and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of responsibility and the obligations that the users of the website published under the domain name WWW.MAGICMUSEUM.ES, assume and undertake to respect.
– “Website”, the MAGICMUSEUM.ES domain that is made available to Internet Users.
– User”, natural or legal person who uses or browses the Site.
– “Content”, the pages that make up the entire MAGICMUSEUM.ES domain, which make up the information and services that CONJURO 2016 makes available to Internet Users. They contain the messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained in the Page.
– Hyperlink”, technique by which a User can browse different pages of the Web, or the Internet, by simply clicking on the text, icon, button or indicative that contains the link.
– Cookies”, technical means for the “traceability” and monitoring of browsing on websites. These are small text files that are written on the User’s computer. This method has implications for privacy, so CONJURO 2016 will give appropriate and reliable notice of their use at the time they are implemented on the Site.
USERS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
If the User does not agree with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he/she shall refrain from using the Site.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
WWW.MAGICMUSEUM.ES provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, “THE CONTENTS”) owned by CONJURO 2016. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
Some pages of the website (WWW.MAGICMUSEUM.ES) may allow participation by means of comments, in which case any user may send texts through the form established for this purpose. By sending said texts, by clicking on the corresponding link, the USER undertakes and accepts to make appropriate use of the contents that WWW.MAGICMUSEUM.ES offers through its website, and not to use them to:
– incur in illicit or illegal activities or those contrary to good faith and public order.
– Disseminate contents or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in defence of terrorism or against human rights.
– provoke damage to the physical and logical systems of WWW.MAGICMUSEUM.ES, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are susceptible to provoke the aforementioned damage.
– Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
– In short, to respect applicable legislation, generally accepted morals and good customs, public order and these general conditions of access and use.
To this end, THE USER agrees and undertakes NOT to use any of the Contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or which in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the Contents, computer equipment or documents, files and all types of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by CONJURO 2016, other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
The USER undertakes and agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Site, such as information, texts, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, trademarks, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material.
to which he/she has access as a User of the Site, without this list being restrictive in nature.
Likewise, in accordance with all of the above, THE USER may not:
– Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless they have the written and explicit authorisation of CONJURO 2016, which is the owner of the corresponding rights, or unless this is legally permitted.
– Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights of CONJURO 2016 or its owners, the fingerprints and/or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for their recognition.
– The User shall refrain from obtaining or even attempting to obtain the Contents by using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the web pages where the Contents are located or, in general, those which are normally used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Site and/or the Contents.
Likewise, the USER acknowledges:
– That CONJURO 2016 shall not be liable in any way for the opinions expressed by users, who participate under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
– That users’ comments do not represent the opinions of CONJURO 2016, its partners or its employees.
– That CONJURO 2016 does not guarantee, under any circumstances, the publication of the content submitted by users. In this regard, all comments received will be automatically reviewed by an anti-spam filter and moderated, in terms of their form, by an administrator of the website, who will act in all cases respecting the democratic freedoms of expression and information.
Likewise, CONJURO 2016 reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, public order or safety or that, in its opinion, are not appropriate for publication.
In any case, WWW.MAGICMUSEUM.ES will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE PURCHASE OF TICKETS AND ACCESS TO THE VENUES
1. The organisation does not guarantee the authenticity of tickets purchased outside the official points of sale and will not be held responsible for tickets purchased outside the official points of sale and will not be held responsible for tickets purchased outside the official points of sale purchased from unofficial sales outlets. The purchase on this website is the purchase in an official channel of the venue.
2. www.magicmuseum.es/ is not responsible for any difference in price compared to tickets purchased through other means or sales channels.
3 When purchasing your ticket, check that the show, date, time, location and price are correct, as no changes or refunds will be accepted, except in the event of cancellation of the event. In this case, the refund will be made to the same credit card used for the purchase.
– 3.1 The impossibility of attending an event or show or the commission of an error when making the purchase of the ticket/s (for example, having entered the email address incorrectly in the purchase process) are not grounds for a refund.
– 3.2 In accordance with current consumer and retail trade regulations, the Buyer may not exercise the right of withdrawal or termination.
– 3.3 In the event of cancellation of the Event after more than half of the Event has elapsed, the Buyer shall not be entitled to a refund of the Ticket Price.
3.4 In the event of any cancellation or change to an Event, MAGICMUSEUM undertakes to (i) publish it on the Website in the Event section as soon as it has been informed by the Organiser, and (ii) send an email to the Buyer at the address indicated on the Registration Form informing of such cancellation or change.
3.5 Event cancellations or changes that occur after the Buyer has received the Purchase Confirmation of the ticket(s), such as a change of date, venue, artists, are the sole and exclusive responsibility of the Organiser, and MAGICMUSEUM, as the distributor of the tickets, can only and exclusively proceed to cancel the tickets and, therefore, to refund the Price when expressly ordered to do so by the Event Organiser.
3.6 In the event that the Organiser decides to refund the Price, this will be reimbursed by MAGICMUSEUM in the same means of payment used for the purchase, within fifteen (15) working days from the date of the public communication of the cancellation of the Event.
4 The ticket must be kept complete and in good condition, otherwise admission may be refused. Any ticket that is amended, torn, in poor condition or shows signs of forgery will entitle the organiser to refuse entry to the venue.
5 The organisers reserve all image and intellectual property rights of the show, and any filming, recording or reproduction inside the venue is forbidden unless expressly authorised by the organiser. Tapes or memories with images obtained illegally may be destroyed or erased.
6 Possession of this ticket does not entitle the holder to use the ticket for advertising, marketing or promotional purposes.
7 According to the Law, the bearer authorises the Organisation to carry out the relevant checks and searches to verify that the security conditions are met. The Organisation reserves the right of admission.
8 Punctuality is requested. Once the show has started, access to the theatre is not permitted. In the event that there is a break in the show, you will be able to enter the theatre when the show starts. In the exceptional case that a show admits people to enter the theatre once the show has started, there is no guarantee that customers will be able to occupy the seat they have purchased, and they may have to be accommodated in another location where they will not hinder the smooth running of the show or disturb the rest of the customers.
9 The use of mobile phones, in any of their possible uses, is strictly forbidden during the performance of the shows, unless expressly authorised. In the event of improper use, you may be removed from the hall.
10 In the event of any kind of professional recording authorised by the show company or the theatre, the client agrees to participate in the recording of the video and sound, regardless of the purpose of the recording.
11 The client is responsible at all times for his or her belongings. The theatre is not responsible for any loss or theft by third parties within our premises.
12 The consumption of food and beverages not purchased in the MAGICMUSEUM premises is not permitted.
13 Bad weather conditions do not entitle you to a refund of the ticket or the price of the ticket.
CLAUSE FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA OF CUSTOMERS OF WWW.MAGICMUSEUM.COM
WHO WE ARE
MAGICMUSEUM is a registered trademark of the company Conjuro 2016 S.L. which includes services to different MAGICMUSEUM, and with different artistic companies. Tickets can be purchased through our website www.magicmuseum.es, through the website of the artists with a personal sales page, or on the website of professional ticket sales channels that connect with our quota management service.
CONJURO 2016, S.L. with CIF number B-12.971.073 represented in this act by Mr. Salvador Vicent Martínez, of legal age, Spanish nationality, with address for these purposes at Calle Mayor 41, bajos, 12598 Peñíscola Castellón.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE NEED
The identification data in the form we ask you to fill in are compulsory for the correct provision of the service you are requesting, which is the sale of tickets. Your personal details must be truthful, complete, accurate and up to date, in the fields that we request as compulsory. Please bear in mind that we may need to contact you in order to provide you with a good service. If you do not fill in the data correctly you could be harmed, for example, not receiving your tickets, not being able to help you locate your lost tickets, not being able to locate you in case of cancellations, not being able to notify you of changes in the shows, and other possible incidents that could affect you.
In addition, if you agree to receive commercial communications, you will be able to benefit from multiple promotions and offers, find out when your favourite shows go on sale, access raffles, rehearsals, even connect with your artistic company and another series of benefits that are only offered to registered users. The personal data we need are name, surname, e-mail, and telephone number where you can be reached in case of any incident.
HOW WE OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA
CONJURO 2016, S.L. with CIF nº B-12.971.073 represented in this act by Mr Salvador Vicent Martínez, of legal age, of Spanish nationality, with address for these purposes at Calle Mayor 41, bajos, 12598 Peñíscola Castellón and telephone number 661 68 56 88, who has a Data Protection Delegate, whose contact details are email@example.com.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your identification and contact details to be able to send you the tickets you purchase through the internet and other channels that allow this same service. The personal data we ask you for are the minimum required to be able to carry out the operation in a personalised and secure way so that we can carry out a basic follow-up in the event of any incidents. We do not need to collect data from minors or others of special protection. In the event that special tickets are contracted for minors or other groups with special protection may be asked to prove that they meet the criteria for access to this advantage. At no time will any type of inscription or registration be made in Magic Museum databases.
In the event that you accept the sending of commercial communications, either directly through our channels or through external channels integrated into our sales manager, we inform you that in accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the LOPD, data are collected through the registration forms on the website, which are stored in a file, for the sole purpose of sending electronic communications, such as newsletters, offers, promotions, sweepstakes …. where appropriate new entries (posts), as well as other communications that Magic Museum in shop interesting for its USERS.
Only the owner will have access to your data, and under no circumstances will this data be given, shared, transferred or sold to any third party outside the intermediary in the sale of tickets, venue or artistic company for which you have purchased your tickets.
In the event that you provide your data through an e-mail message, the same will form part of a file whose purpose will be the management of the request or comment you make to us, with the rest of the points indicated in the previous paragraph being applicable.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA AT MAGICMUSEUM?
The data will be kept by Magic Museum for as long as the purpose for which they were collected is maintained. When they are no longer necessary to fulfil the purpose, we may keep blocked those data that we may be legally required to keep for the legally established periods in order to deal with any matter relating to their processing. Once the legal deadlines have expired, the personal data will be deleted, adopting the appropriate security measures to guarantee their legal destruction.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
As distributors and ticketing capacity managers, it is necessary for us to share your details with the venues operating under the Magic Museum brand to which you will be attending with your tickets. We may also share your details with some of the artistic companies involved in ticket sales and for whose shows you are purchasing tickets. We may also hold your details in the event that you have purchased your tickets through external sales systems or distribution channels that are integrated into our sales system, and from which you have purchased tickets for the shows and venues we manage.
Under no circumstances will your data be sold to third parties outside this commercial relationship that you have established with us for the purchase of tickets for shows.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT DO WE USE THEM FOR?
COMPLIANCE WITH THE APPLICABLE REGULATIONS
CONJURO 2016 complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulations for the development of said Organic Law and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring the correct use and processing of the user’s personal data.
Likewise, CONJURO 2016 informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and will request the USER’s consent to the processing of his/her e-mail for commercial purposes at all times.
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD, we inform you that the data provided, as well as those data derived from your browsing, may be stored in the files of CONJURO 2016 and processed for the purpose of responding to your request and maintaining the relationship established in the forms you sign.
HOW YOU CAN EXERCISE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Users may send a written communication to the registered office of CONJURO 2016 or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, including in both cases a photocopy of their ID card or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (ARCO rights).
If you do not wish to send a photocopy of your identification document, use your recognised electronic certificate, which allows free validation, to sign the communication in which you exercise the appropriate right and send it to us by e-mail.
We explain the rights you can exercise:
– Right of access to know what information about you is being processed, its purpose, how we obtained it, and if we have communicated it to third parties.
– Right to modify your data when it is incorrect or incomplete.
– The right to the deletion of your data if the purpose for which you gave them to us has disappeared, if the processing is not lawful, if you wish to revoke your consent, or in other cases established by law.
– The right to object to our processing of your data for certain purposes. Or to limit the processing of your data while the accuracy of the data is being challenged, or you understand that the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the data.
– The right to portability to receive your data in a standard structured electronic format that allows you to transmit it to another data controller.
– The right not to be subject to automated individual decisions so that we do not make a decision about you based solely on the processing of your data that could produce legal effects that affect you.
CONJURO 2016 informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss and treatment and/or unauthorised, authorised access and theft of the Personal Data that interested parties may provide as a result of accessing the different sections of the website www.magicmuseum.es, all in accordance with the provisions of Art. 9 of the LOPD and Title VIII of the RLOPD.
Likewise, CONJURO 2016 has established measures to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in its organisation. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of processes to ensure respect for data privacy.
OWNER OF THE FILE
The USER is informed that, in the event of collecting data through the website www.magicmuseum.es, they will be included in a file duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) whose nomenclature will be “Users of the website”, and CONJURO 2016, domiciled at Calle Mayor 41, bajos, 12598 Peñíscola Castellón, will be responsible for the same.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by CONJURO 2016. Therefore, CONJURO 2016 does not guarantee, and is not responsible for, the legality, reliability, usefulness, accuracy and timeliness of the content of such websites or their privacy practices. Please be aware that before you provide your personal information to these non-http://www.magicmuseum.es/ websites, please be aware that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
In addition, those who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and our http://www.magicmuseum.es/ website must observe and comply with the following conditions:
– No prior authorisation is required where the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but may not reproduce it in any form. Any other form of Hyperlink shall require the express and unequivocal written authorisation of CONJURO 2016.
– No false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications shall be made about CONJURO 2016, its directors, employees or collaborators, or the people who are related to the Page for any reason, or the Users of the Page, or the Contents supplied.
– It shall not be stated or implied that CONJURO 2016 has authorised the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or made available on the website where the Hyperlink is established.
– The Web page on which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
– The web page on which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain information or content that is illicit, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain content that is contrary to any third party rights.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE LEGAL NOTICE
In order to improve the performance of the website, CONJURO 2016 reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on the website, its configuration and design and this legal notice, as well as any other specific conditions. Therefore, THE USER must read the Legal Notice each and every time he/she accesses the Website.
INTELLECTUAL / INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
CONJURO 2016 owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by CONJURO 2016 or its licensors, all rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorised by CONJURO 2016 will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by CONJURO 2016. The USER may view the elements of the website and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard drive of his/her computer or on any other physical medium as long as this is solely and exclusively for his/her personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the pages of CONJURO 2016.
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Website are the property of CONJURO 2016 or, where appropriate, of third parties who have authorised their use, without it being understood that the use of or access to the Website and/or the Contents attributes to the User any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs, and without it being understood that none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over the said Contents have been transferred to the User.
Likewise, the Contents are the intellectual property of CONJURO 2016, or of third parties where appropriate, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are owned by CONJURO 2016 or by third parties who have authorised their use, who have the exclusive rights to exploit them in any way and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of CONJURO 2016, are expressly prohibited without the authorisation of CONJURO 2016.
The unauthorised use of the information contained on this website, as well as any breach of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of CONJURO 2016 or of third parties included on the Website who have transferred content, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE
CONJURO 2016 does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in access to the Site, its Contents, nor that it is up to date, although it will make its best efforts to avoid them, correct them or update them. Consequently, CONJURO 2016 shall not be liable for damages of any kind caused to the USER as a result of failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of access to the Site interrupción del servicio del Portal durante la prestación del mismo o con carácter previo.
CONJURO 2016 excluye, con las excepciones contempladas en la legislación vigente, cualquier responsabilidad por los daños y perjuicios de toda naturaleza que puedan deberse a la falta de disponibilidad, continuidad o calidad del funcionamiento de la Página y de los Contenidos, al no cumplimiento de la expectativa de utilidad que los usuarios hubieren podido atribuir a la Página y a los Contenidos.
La función de los Hiperenlaces que aparecen en esta Web es exclusivamente la de informar al usuario acerca de la existencia de otras Web que contienen información sobre la materia. Dichos Hiperenlaces no constituyen sugerencia ni recomendación alguna.
CONJURO 2016 tampoco se hace responsable de los errores de seguridad que se puedan producir, ni de los daños que puedan causarse al sistema informático del usuario (hardware y software), o a los ficheros o documentos almacenados en el mismo, como consecuencia de:
• La presencia de un virus en el ordenador del usuario que sea utilizado para la conexión a los servicios y contenidos del sitio Web,
• Un mal funcionamiento del navegador o el uso de versiones no actualizadas del mismo.
CONJURO 2016 no se hace responsable de los contenidos de dichas páginas enlazadas, del funcionamiento o utilidad de los Hiperenlaces ni del resultado de dichos enlaces, ni garantiza la ausencia de virus u otros elementos en los mismos que puedan producir alteraciones en el sistema informático (hardware y software), los documentos o los ficheros del usuario, excluyendo cualquier responsabilidad por los daños de cualquier clase causados al usuario por este motivo.
El acceso a la Página no implica la obligación por parte de CONJURO 2016 de controlar la ausencia de virus, gusanos o cualquier otro elemento informático dañino. Corresponde al Usuario, en todo caso, la disponibilidad de herramientas adecuadas para la detección y desinfección de programas informáticos dañinos, por lo tanto, CONJURO 2016 no se hace responsable de los posibles errores de seguridad que se puedan producir durante la prestación del servicio de la Página, ni de los posibles daños que puedan causarse al sistema informático del usuario o de terceros (hardware y software), los ficheros o documentos almacenados en el mismo, como consecuencia de la presencia de virus en el ordenador del usuario utilizado para la conexión a los servicios y contenidos de la Web, de un mal funcionamiento del navegador o del uso de versiones no actualizadas del mismo.
CALIDAD DE LA PÁGINA
Dado el entorno dinámico y cambiante de la información y servicios que se suministran por medio de la Página, CONJURO 2016 realiza su mejor esfuerzo, pero no garantiza la completa veracidad, exactitud, fiabilidad, utilidad y/o actualidad de los Contenidos Under no circumstances does it offer or have the character of a binding or contractual commitment.
CONJURO 2016 excludes all liability for the decisions that the USER may take based on this information, as well as for any possible typographical errors that may be contained in the documents and graphics on the Website. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content due to expansion, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents.
AVAILABILITY OF THE CONTENTS
The provision of the service of the Page and the Contents is, in principle, of indefinite duration. CONJURO 2016, however, is authorised to terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the Page and/or any of the Content at any time. When reasonably possible, CONJURO 2016 will give prior notice of the termination or suspension of the Site.
For any questions that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and compliance with this Legal Notice, as well as any claims that may arise from its use, all parties involved submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled.
These terms and conditions are governed by Spanish law.
Copyright© CONJURO 2016 SL.
All copyrights reserved by international intellectual property laws and treaties. Copying, reproduction or dissemination, in whole or in part, by any means is expressly prohibited.